- The on/off button can be found either as a toggle switch on the back or a push button on the top
- Choose your pouch setting, either 3 mil or 5 mil depending on the thickness of the pouch you are working with
- Warm up times can take between 1-6 minutes depending on your machine, your machine is warm enough to start laminating once the ready light illuminates.
- If your machine has a feeding tray, ensure it is extended in the ready position
Place your project inside the laminating pouch.
- Center your item inside the pouch checking that you leave laminate margin on every side for best sealing results
- Have some fun with it by stacking multiple layers of colorful paper, confetti or lettering on top of one another
Place the Sealed End of the pouch into the machine, with the open end following behind.
- Check to make sure the pouch lines up to the opening to prevent an uneven or angled feed through
- Remove any objects that could get in the way of your project as it feeds out of the machine
Let the laminator do its thing!
- Avoid pulling or obstructing the pouch as it feeds through the laminator
- Your project will be hot when it exits the machine so use caution
Helpful tip: Cut/trim pouches only AFTER feeding through the machine