10.5 Inch Square Seasoned Cast Iron Grill Pan
A modern twist on a timeless classic, this Lodge Square Cast Iron Grill Pan features grill ribs that elevate food and collect cooking drippings.
Product at a Glance
- The right tool to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
Why Buy Lodge Cast Iron
As the only full line of American-made cast iron cookware, Lodge’s quality has been unmatched for over a century. Even heating, a natural easy-release finish, versatility and durability are the hallmarks of our great cookware. We don’t just make cast iron; we make heirlooms that bring people together for generations.
About Lodge Cast Iron
Founded in 1896, the Lodge family has been making high quality cookware and accessories for over a century. Lodge Cast Iron operates two foundries on the banks of the Tennessee River in the small town of South Pittsburg, Tennessee; a town Lodge is proud to call home. The company is built on family values, American history, and high quality cookware. All Lodge seasoned cast iron and carbon steel cookware is proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations.
Cooking And Caring For Your Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron
Caring for your cast iron doesn’t have to be complicated. Lodge cookware comes already seasoned and ready to use, so you can make your family’s favorite recipes right away. You can use it on any heat source, from the stove top to the campfire (just not the microwave!). The more you use it, the better the seasoning will get.
- Wash cast iron by hand with mild soap or none at all
- Dry promptly and thoroughly with a lint-free cloth or paper towel
- Rub with a very light layer of vegetable oil, preferably while the cookware is still warm
- Hang or store cookware in a dry place
The Lodge Cast Iron Grill Pan allows grease to drain away from the food while creating tantalizing grill marks. This square grill pan is seasoned and ready to use and perfect for cooking bacon, steaks and more.
|Product Dimensions||17.25 x 10.5 x 2.62 inches|
|Item Weight||6.5 pounds|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Item model number||L8SGP3PLT|
4.6 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#608 in Kitchen & Dining (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Dining)
#1 in Grill Pans
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||March 10, 2004|
Be the first to review “Lodge Cast Iron Grill Pan, Square”